[etherlab-users] RTL8168

Florian Pose fp at igh-essen.com
Fri Oct 17 16:07:16 CEST 2008

Hi,

On Fri, Oct 17, 2008 at 10:54:53AM +0800, li.peng wrote:
> 1。Could etherlab support RTL8168?

sure, it should be possible to write an EtherCAT-capable Ethernet driver
for any hardware.

> 2。Could etherlab communicate with CIFX 50-RE of hilscher?

I personally tested several Hilscher slaves successfully with a Hilscher
developer on the last EtherCAT Plugfest.

Apart from that, it should be possible to use *any* slave with the IgH
EtherCAT master. If not, please let me know.

Do you just want to use the EtherCAT master, or other EtherLab
components, too?

Florian Pose

http://etherlab.org