[etherlab-users] EtherCAT Blocks in Simulink

andrej.mueller andrej.mueller at afpt.de
Tue Dec 15 10:35:25 CET 2009

Hi  all,

I wrote a message about integration ECAT blocks in Simulink on Windows a couple of weeks earlier, but with unprocessed result. However ones more, I try to integrate EtherCAT lib in Simulink on Windows Platform, I already solved the Problems with MEX-Compiler. So I can create models with ECAT blocks form Etherlab lib. in Simulink without an error. I saw that the ECAT blocks are written as S-Funktions in Simulink, but how the block communicate with the Hardware? As I understand the C MEX S-Functions in Simulink, I just need to switch the interface of the blocks from Eteherlab to my own. Because the target platform which we have is x86 and it exist a .tlc file for this in Simulink. My question is, which .tlc file from Etherlab lib have to be changed to get all needed information for the blocks from my own initerface S-Function?

Kind regards

Andrej Mueller

--
AFPT GmbH
Trinkbornstraße 15-17

Phone: +49 6747 950185-0 | Fax: +49 6747 950185-9 | Url: www.afpt.de

Amtsgericht Koblenz | HRB 20 638 | USt-IdNr. DE253125882
Geschäftsführer: Dr.-Ing. Patrick Kölzer, Frank-Andre Rittenbruch