[etherlab-users] Slave state changing from SAFEOP to OP

Ian Norton I.Norton at CranfieldAerospace.com
Wed Apr 21 15:02:03 CEST 2010

Ulf,

See my previous post 15/4.

Hopefully we will get to bottom of this problem soon after a trip to KM!

Regards
Ian

-----Original Message-----
From: etherlab-users-bounces at etherlab.org [mailto:etherlab-users-bounces at etherlab.org] On Behalf Of Ulf Stelbe
Sent: 21 April 2010 13:40
To: etherlab-users at etherlab.org
Subject: [etherlab-users] Slave state changing from SAFEOP to OP

Hello,

I use the user sample to get a S700 servo drive running. Initialization is done well and the cyclic task is performed. But the slave keeps in SAFEOP state. What to do to get it into OP? The servo manual states: The amplifier goes into OP after succesful sync and the sync warning n17 (I get this
warning) is cleared. If not, the sync error F28 is set (I get this after a short time).

What do I do wrong? The slave should go into OP automatically after sync with the master, right?

Any help is appreciated!

Thanks in advance

Ulf Stelbe

OTLO VR Systeme GmbH