[etherlab-users] Corrupt mailbox response

takeshi ikeya takeshi.ikeya at gmail.com
Wed Dec 1 05:34:45 CET 2010

It's very helpfull !!  Thank you Henry

>  2.) In addition to getting newer firmware you must declare a domain for
the Output and a second one for the Input
since Yaskawa sets notLRW = yes.

You mean I should devide domain1_regs[] into to 2 arrays, or in
domain1_regs[]
I should declare output first, then input ?

 >  3.) Moreover, the Output Domain must be registered with *
ecrt_domain_reg_pdo_entry_list* before the Input Domain otherwise you
will not have any data exchanged even though the drive goes into OP mode.

It seems the same qustion as above ?
That is, I should call ecrt_domain_reg_pdo_entry_list( ) two times, Output
first, then Input
Or, call once, but in domain1_regs[ ] arry, I should write Output first ?

> http://lists.etherlab.org/pipermail/etherlab-users/2010/001000.html<http://lists.etherlab.org/pipermail/etherlab-users/2010/001000.html>   I am not sure if this is Yaskawa's  bug or something
> in the Hilscher module they are using. The same issue occurred  in a
Control Techniques module I tested.

Yasukawa now attaches their own module (not Hilscher).
I removed the case, and saw 'made in japan' but not 'Hilscher'.
In this case, your advise can't help me ?

    takeshi.ikeya at gmail.com