[etherlab-users] Beckhoff XFC (EL3702) PDO Configuration

Jörg Mohre jmohre at web.de
Wed Dec 1 12:23:24 CET 2010

Hi

Does anyone have experience with Beckhoffs XFC terminals.
I use a EL3702 and try to use the oversampling feature.

I am just wondering why i can see only one sample object (per channel) mapped in the PDO configuration.
As far as i know changing PDO-Assignment and PDO-Mapping is not allowed by this slave.

So how can i use the other sampling objects?

FYI:
I tested with TwinCAT and if i set oversampling factor to 10 in the PDO-Mapping Dialog, automatically 10 PDOs,
each including one sample, are assigned.
I tried a small test programm and it seams to work.

Many thanks