[etherlab-users] Corrupt mailbox response

takeshi ikeya takeshi.ikeya at gmail.com
Wed Dec 1 23:43:55 CET 2010

THANKS !

2010/12/2 Henry Bausley <hbausley at deltatau.com>

>  Yes use 2 arrays and call ecrt_domain_reg_pdo_entry_list twice.  The first
> call of ecrt_domain_reg_pdo_entry_list must be for the output domain.  If
> you call ecrt_domain_reg_pdo_entry_list with the input domain registers
> first it won't work.

I tried, and seem to go a little ahead, that is, I can read
status_word(0x6041).
Now, the problems are:
  Wait YASKAWA goes to OP mode. OK.
  Set mode_of_operation(0x6060) to 1 (profile position mode).
  For comformation, read mode_of_opertioan, and get 1.
  Wait status_word to become 0x21 (ready to switch on), but it stays at
0x00.
  Set control_word(0x6040h) 0x0f(switch on and enable operation).
  Read status_word(0x601) and get 0x0f (fault reaction active).
  And motor is not energized.

Henry, could you operate YASUKAWA sigma 5 ?

    takeshi.ikeya at gmail.com