[etherlab-users] TestManager Sampling rate + accuracy issue

Alex C. Marton martonalex at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 15 12:05:07 CET 2010

Dear Mr. Hacker,
Dear EtherLab community,

I admit I was wrong and I regret what I did.
Please accept my apologies to you and to the whole EtherLab community for the
post, my inappropriate use of language and my misspelled words!
I admit I spent a lot of time since yesterday thinking about "How can I right a
wrong?" that I did to you, but I do not believe I can do you any justice by
adding anything else than a sincere "I am sorry and I apologise!". Nevertheless,
 I do take full responsibility for everything I have done as I am aware I have
misjudged my own actions. You have full freedom to decide what action to take in
this case.

Alex C. Marton