[etherlab-users] FW: possible master problems

Ian Norton I.Norton at CranfieldAerospace.com
Tue Mar 9 14:16:56 CET 2010

had to remove xml file as too big to post!

-----Original Message-----
From: Ian Norton
Sent: 09 March 2010 10:24
To: 'Florian Pose'
Subject: RE: [etherlab-users] possible master problems

Hi Florian,

Thanks for response.

Sorry for coding, I didn't want to change too much until I got the hang of things!!

Here's a link to the servo drive. Page 22 defines PDO's. I need the velocity interface.

http://www.kollmorgen.com/website/com/eng/download/document/srethercat_e.pdf

Attached are the o/p's you requested. Also the xml file for device.

The o/p of ethercat pdos is NULL! ie no o/p

One thing I'm still a bit confused about in terms of sending/receiving data. Using the page 22 defs, to set a velocity and a command, do I set up an ec_pdo_entry_reg_t with 2 entries having the same pdo entry index but different sub indexes, so that 2 different offsets are returned for use later with EC_WRITE??

regards
Ian