[etherlab-users] EoE in user or kernel space ?

Andrej Mueller andrej.mueller at afpt.de
Wed Oct 20 13:20:49 CEST 2010

Hi Florian and Erwin,

first thanks for the fast reply, but we have no problem with creating an ethernet device with ipconfig. Our problem is to create an eoe
handler in our application. Precisely, if we are creating an object from type ec_eoe_t, we get error messages that the compiler does not know
this type. In this reason we want to know how to use it in our C-application? The intention is to get access to datagram's in the application. Is it possible or did we understand EoE description wrong?

Kind regards

Andrej Mueller

--
AFPT GmbH
Trinkbornstraße 15-17

Phone: +49 6747 950185-0 | Fax: +49 6747 950185-9 | Url: www.afpt.de

Amtsgericht Koblenz | HRB 20 638 | USt-IdNr. DE253125882
Geschäftsführer: Dr.-Ing. Patrick Kölzer, Frank-Andre Rittenbruch