[etherlab-users] Problem reading SII configuration from slave

Jesper Smith jsmith at ihmc.us
Thu Aug 25 15:14:02 CEST 2011

Hello Andreas,

Unfortunatly the slave doesn't accept a new Eeprom (it accepts the data fine,
but doesn't update anything). I'm trying to contact the manufacturer but they
are hard to reach. Also, I suspect the Eeprom is 2048kb, but the data from the
XML file takes 3072kb.

How hard would it be to have Etherlab use XML files instead of reading the SII
information?

Best Regards,

Jesper