[etherlab-users] ethercat.conf and ethercatctl

Graeme Foot GraemeF at touchcut.com
Fri Mar 23 21:27:36 CET 2012

Hi,

I've just been going through tidying up my Linux image and came across /etc/ethercat.conf.

The documentation refers to using the /etc/init.d/ethercat script and /etc/sysconfig/ethercat as its configuration file.

However I also found /etc/ethercat.conf which is called from usr/sbin/ethercatctl.  Are these ones obsolete?

Regards,

Graeme.