[etherlab-users] EL2252: SII eeprom and XML config mismatch

hamelin.philippe at ireq.ca hamelin.philippe at ireq.ca
Mon Jan 21 22:42:02 CET 2013

Hi again,

let me correct my interpretation:

SM2 is and must be a RxPDO. The problem is rather on SM0 and SM1 which should be also RxPDO. Also, I generated a SII binary file using TwinCat, then uploaded the content to the slave. However, except that the description of the slave is now in english instead of deutch, I get the same result. It's very strange that the new SII didn't resolved the problem. In TwinCat, the sync manager and pdo mapping is correctly shown with respect to the XML file. However, it's like the generated SII binary file doesn't match?

Thank you,

Philippe