[etherlab-users] Is the installation know Xenomai style

Engel, Franz Franz.Engel at eads.net
Tue Sep 17 16:46:04 CEST 2013

Hi everybody,

I have the following system configuration: Ubuntu 10.04, Kernel 2.6.38, I-Pipe and Xenomai 2.6.2.1,  the developer version of etherlab from the mercurial repo

I have two simple question:
1. How can I be sure if I installed the ethercatmaster with realtime capabilities. After the start of the master (with "./ethercat start") I get the following entries in my lsmod: ec_rtdm, ec_master, e1000. Is it correct that there is still the e1000 module?
2. Or is RTDM using the ethernet module (e1000). Is this realy realtime? Or should I replace the module with an realtime module from the rtnet-Project?

Thanks and regards,
      Franz