[etherlab-users] etherlab dc sync check

Martin Troxler martin.troxler at komaxgroup.com
Mon Jan 6 13:14:40 CET 2014

Hi Jun,

On 06.01.2014 11:46, Jun Yuan wrote:
> Did you borrow that idea of EC_HAVE_CYCLES from me? http://lists.etherlab.org/pipermail/etherlab-users/2011/001522.html
I improved that in May 2010, see commit f452c93f7723 in the mercurial repository.

> :D sorry I was kidding. Which version of Etherlab are you using? Which linux kernel? The value of HZ in your linux
> kernel? Maybe you can set the etherlab's debug level to 1 and send us the log file. It's quite helpful to have it.
We use a heavily patched master, the last merge with Florian Pose's repo was in May 2011 (commit 9cc8f64726bb). I tried
several times to convince him to merge our changes back into his master branch, but he refused because of some changes
he didn't like. We are now thinking about ways to publish our source (because it's still GPL'd code). I can send you a
mercurial bundle with our changes if you like.
Our kernels are 3.6.11.9-realtime-1-rt42 or 3.10.18-realtime-1-rt14 with a Hz value of 1000 (But this doesn't affect the
DC calculation due to the use of EC_HAVE_CYCLES)

Regards
Martin

--
Martin Troxler
Dipl. Informatik-Ing. HTL

Komax AG
Industriestrasse 6
CH - 6036 Dierikon

Phone ++41 41 455 07 65
Fax ++41 41 450 1579
martin.troxler at komaxgroup.com
www.komaxgroup.com

THE WAY TO MAKE IT | OUTSTANDING

Note:

This e-mail is for the named person's use only. It may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete the material from any system. Any unauthorized copying, disclosure, distribution or other use of this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited.

Thank You.