[etherlab-users] Version tags

Steve Hartmann shartmann at militho.com
Wed Mar 12 17:14:10 CET 2014

So, I think I found the answer to my question.  It appears that release tags are not used.  Instead, configure.ac is updated and checked in with a comment containing the version number.

Anyway, I have a followup question.  I am making modifications to the code, mostly to add features I want.  Is there a procedure for submitting my changes back to the main repository?

Thanks,

Steven