[etherlab-users] ethercat on BBB/Rasperry

Raz raziebe at gmail.com
Tue Sep 23 09:12:39 CEST 2014

let us start with step 1.

Why I need "own kernel" ?
you need a precompiled kernel headers. problem is that it is likely
that the signature of the kernel you build differs from the one you
already have in  your raspbian.

I saw on the etherlab site that not all kernel work with etherlab ?
For example I worked with kernel 3.8 on beaglebone. Is it possible to
use etherlab with kernel 3.8 ?

i will help you with that if needed. i fixed etherlLAB to work with
3.8.  but i would suggest you download an old raspbian kernel.
probably 3.2 or 3.0.

--
https://sites.google.com/site/ironspeedlinux/