[etherlab-users] my servo driver doesn't run

殷士龙 long188103 at 163.com
Tue Dec 1 03:55:32 CET 2015

Hi, I have written an application program base on the igh ethercat master to control my servo, but doesn't run well.
I sent control command as the following procedure and could see the servo operation mode was changed to expected mode.
But the motor doesn't run, the statusword received was 0x52d0.
I don't know what the problem is, who have already control servo successfully?

    EC_WRITE_U8(domain2_pd + off_servo1_opmode, 3);
    EC_WRITE_U32(domain2_pd + off_servo1_targetvoc, 50);
    EC_WRITE_U16(domain2_pd + off_servo1_ctrlword, 0x0f);