[etherlab-users] SDO transfer aborted

Sebastien Blanchet blanchet at iram.fr
Tue May 10 15:05:59 CEST 2016

Hi,

Could you please send
- the full listing of your PDOs configuration
- the firmware version of your AKD servo drive

Ideally I would like a shell script like this
http://lists.etherlab.org/pipermail/etherlab-users/attachments/20120413/b83b76d4/attachment.bin
so that I can easily replay the configuration sequence

regards,
--
Sebastien BLANCHET

For your information, I have already posted some examples for Kollmorgen AKD,
that may help you.
http://lists.etherlab.org/pipermail/etherlab-users/2012/001684.html
http://lists.etherlab.org/pipermail/etherlab-users/2015/002724.html
http://lists.etherlab.org/pipermail/etherlab-users/2015/002698.html