[etherlab-users] SDO transfer aborted

Alyssa Wells Alyssa.Wells at custom-pak.com
Thu May 12 16:01:30 CEST 2016

Sebastien,

Thank you for the help and resources! I'm working my way through your examples now, trying to understand the sequence of events completely so I can follow it for my application.
I tried running the profile velocity example and the cyclic sync position example with no movement. It appears to be communicating with the drive just fine, it reports back actual velocity/position as 0 every scan, but it doesn't enable the drive or move it at all. Is that by design, or should it be moving?
I feel like I'm getting close to making this work, but I feel like I'm missing something or overcomplicating something in the process that's messing me up. If you have time, I'd appreciate any insight you can offer.

Thanks!
Alyssa Wells