[etherlab-users] SDO transfer aborted

Sebastien Blanchet blanchet at iram.fr
Thu May 12 18:02:05 CEST 2016

Hi,

Indeed it should be moving.

Try to run the torque example (it is easier), without any modification
http://lists.etherlab.org/pipermail/etherlab-users/2015/002698.html

Send me back:
- the console output
- the kernel message (with 'dmesg' )

so that I can compare with my results and then try to understand that is wrong.

regards,
--
Sebastien BLANCHET

--
Sebastien BLANCHET
Head of Computer Group -- IRAM

Institut de Radio Astronomie Millimetrique
300 rue de la Piscine
Domaine Universitaire de Grenoble
38406 Saint Martin D'Heres
FRANCE