[etherlab-users] Twincat XML description file to Matlab

Gavin Lambert gavinl at compacsort.com
Tue Feb 21 01:24:34 CET 2017

No.  That command is used to generate a file containing the PDO structure of an existing slave on the network for consumption by the EtherLab higher-level MATLAB/Simulink app (not the master itself).  It’s not an input file.

The Etherlab master does not support use of ENI or ESI XML files in any way at present.

They are all just text files, though, so it’s possible to manually convert one to the other, or to write a tool that does so.  But I am not aware of any existing tools that do this.