[etherlab-users] el7031 stepper drivers - input registers always zero in PDO, ok in SDO

Michał Rawlik mrawlik at phys.ethz.ch
Fri Jan 6 09:44:30 CET 2017

Dear Graeme,

Thank you for your answer!

All my problems were caused by a combination of two facts. First, I accidentally wrote to the domain data address space before reading it out, overwriting some of the data with zeros. Secondly, I did not realise that when writing single bits I should read a byte from the domain data, change only one single bit and then write it again.

Now it works perfectly!

All the best,
Michał