[etherlab-users] Possible causes for "AL status message 0x001A: "Synchronization error" "?
jerry at bertec.com
Wed Jan 18 00:53:54 CET 2017
I am testing on Beckhoff Ax5206 servo drive, and I saw in log file:
* 8469 ns difference after 3950 ms
* AL status message 0x001A: "Synchronization error"
* Acknowledged state SAFEOP.
* (no other bad messages: such as "unmatched datagram", etc.)
So, what could be possible causes for this "0x001A: Synchronization error"?
* How can I make Ax5206 go to OP state?
* Should I reduce EC_DC_MAX_SYNC_DIFF_NS?
(currently it is 10000 ns)
* Should I add domain data for Ax5206?
(currently domain contains data from other slaves)
* or other reasons?
(By the way, I saw "Sync error, ID 0xF415" on Ax5206 panel
Thanks for any hint!
More information about the Etherlab-users