[etherlab-users] configure an additional publisher

Miceli Jean-Pierre jean-pierre.miceli at heig-vd.ch
Mon Oct 8 10:38:26 CEST 2018

Hi all,

Disclamer : I'm a beginner with EtherCAT

I'd like to configure an additional publisher to read the 0x22A3 COE address. This address is not shown seen directly (not returned with ethercat pdos cmd).

Based on the documentation of the drive, I got the following info which I'm not able to translate in my code:

*         Using  slot mechanism of TwinCAT for PDO assignment

*         It will fill the PdoAssign register the 0x1C12 & 0x1C13

How can I do that ?
I tried the same way as for the other PDO, but it failed...

Thanks for your help
J-P