[Etherlab-users] motion control

ckkart at hoc.net ckkart at hoc.net
Fri Sep 3 23:17:45 CEST 2021

Dear all,

I apologize for a possibly naive question. I need to build a motion
control system based on 4 servo motors for a scientific project. We
already picked motors and EtherCAT drivers (KEB COMIVERT S6K) and while
trying to understand how to control the drivers by a PLC I came across
the etherlab project. Do I understand right that I could talk directly
to the drivers from a RT linux and control the movement of the motors?
If yes, could you guide me in the right direction?

Best regards, Christian