[etherlab-users] EtherLab: Code generation issues?

Florian Pose fp at igh-essen.com
Tue Mar 24 14:39:17 CET 2009

Hi,

On Mon, Mar 23, 2009 at 04:23:08PM +0100, Marco Götze wrote:
> We've been experimenting with the latest EtherLab release (1.2-rc5) in
> conjunction with MATLAB 2007B.  Aiming to trace issues with a test
> application of our own, we've had a look at the included example and
> observed the same: the code generated seems to correctly handle data
> from input terminals but does not effectively output anything.  We
> verified this by looking at the datagrams on the bus using Wireshark.

I recently noticed that problem. Obviously something was changed in
2007b, the update code is only generated if there is at least a dummy
mdlUpdate() function present in the s-Function. I fixed that for rc5.
Are you sure you're using the latest version? Did you invoke
'setup_etherlab' after installation?

Florian Pose

http://etherlab.org