[etherlab-users] SDO abort message 0x06020000: "This object does not exist"

Richter, Christian christian.richter at knestec.de
Thu Mar 4 14:44:31 CET 2010

First thanks for fast answers to my last Posts:
>Mhmm, this looks like the slave has a PDO 0x0000 assigned to one of its
>sync managers. Never saw this before, maybe a master must treat this as
>some kind of padding. Did you configure the PDOs by yourself?
No I'm not configured them at this time, this failure appears direct after
startet the master(as Service at start-up), so no application run at this moment
and I don't changed the SII.
Could it be a problem of non-configured slave?

Now PDO-Configuration for slaves and changing to OP-Mode I have done by adapting
the User-example.
What the adaptet example giving out is:

Configuring PDOs...
Activating master...
pd: 0
Starting timer...
Started.
7 slave(s).
AL states: 0x02.
Link is up.
AnaIn: State 0x04.
AnaIn: operational.
Domain1: WC 1
Domain1: State 1.
Domain1: WC 2
Domain1: WC 3
Domain1: State 2.
AL states: 0x0A.
AnaIn: State 0x06.
AL states: 0x08.
AnaIn: Not operational.

Is this like it should be?

Best regards
Christian Richter
Forschung/Entwicklung

KNESTEL Technologie & Elektronik GmbH

Riedleweg 4, 87496 Hopferbach, Germany
Tel.:08374/585 8352

Web: http://www.knestec.de
Email: christian.richter at knestec.de

Geschäftsführer: Markus Knestel - Handelsregister Kempten (HRB 10342)