[etherlab-users] How to access Beckhoff Serialport module EL6002 PDO content such as Transmit request

Jason Xu jason at motiondesign.co.nz
Mon May 24 06:31:50 CEST 2010

Hi Florian:

Following your email information, I have found the example in 1.5 branch.
Thank you so much. I am going to give it a try very soon. Just to confirm
one thing: even this example is in 1.5 branch, I guess it should be no
problem if I use this example in master 1.4.0-rc3, is that right?

Also thanks Erwin for your advice.

Best regards.
Jason Xu

Hi Jason,