[etherlab-users] Problem reading SII configuration from slave

Jesper Smith jsmith at ihmc.us
Wed Aug 24 21:02:23 CEST 2011

I'm testing an Elmo Gold Guitar Solo in combination with Ethercat. Using
TwinCAT I can get it to work. Using SOEM (simple open ethercat master) I'm
able to read the configuration (SDO), however when I connect it to the
Ethercat master I get the following error

 EtherCAT WARNING 0-0: SII size exceeds 4096 words (0xffff limiter missing?).

What is wrong with the slave or is it an error in etherlab?

Regards,

Jesper