[etherlab-users] Referring the addresses in the Ecrt functions

peak peak peakpeak05 at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 17 16:07:46 CET 2011

Hello everyone,

I am trying with EL9800 board with digital I/O.

1. - When declaring domain for using the digital output portion of the evaluation board, I used:

const static ec_pdo_entry_reg_t domain1_regs[] = {

    {EL9800SlavePos, Beckhoff_EL9800, 0x0f00, 0x01, &off_dig_out},

    {}

};

I don't know if I declared the address 0x0f00 and 0x01 in a right way
or not. Can you tell me how to refer such the addresses? We should
always infer them from the xml file?

2. - When I input the command

ethercat config

I got no return information. Is it normal or I didn't properly install the ethercat master  ? Though the Slave and PDOs commands are informative.

Thank you and best regards,