[etherlab-users] EPOS Library for EtherLab

Ankit Goila agoila at umich.edu
Tue Jun 11 18:51:39 CEST 2013

Hi all,

I am working on setting up a real-time control framework on my machine with
RT-Preempt kernel on Ubuntu 12.04 LTS.  I have a functioning EtherCAT
master set up on the machine and am able to communicate with the EPOS3
slaves by writing executable files.

I also have set up EtherLab and integrated it with Matlab/Simulink. The
EtherLab provides access to Beckhoff library, in specific the Beckhoff
infrastructure block to configure the Master, but there is no generic block
which could work with the EPOS from Maxon.

I would like to know how to configure my EPOS device using EtherLab in
Linux (a similar thing exists for Windows - xPC EtherCAT library)

Thanks,

Ankit

--
Ankit Goila