[etherlab-users] EPOS Library for EtherLab

Andreas Stewering-Bone Andreas.Stewering-Bone at gmx.de
Wed Jun 12 09:17:42 CEST 2013

Hello Ankit,

A good starting point is the genric slave block.
You have to set
Master id
Slave id
slavestruct

The slave struct is a description for Sm,Pdo,Pdo Entries, Sdo
configuration and the mapping of the Entries to the Inputs and Outputs
of the block.

You can generate a base structure with the command

ethercat pdos -Px -s etherlab

Store the output in an m-Script (example: myslave.m)
Add the missing configuration parts (Sdos,...) (the generic slave block
documentation will help you)

Call the script at model update or load time (model properties) example:
ab = myslave

Set ab for slavestruct parameter in the generic slave block.

That all.

But notice, Servo drives are very complex slaves, but please try.

Best regards

Andreas