[etherlab-users] How to install and use Etherlab for a Xenomai target

Steffen Dalgard steffen.sint at gmail.com
Wed May 15 11:50:26 CEST 2013

Hi,
We are trying to install Etherlab on a Xenomai target together with ROS and
OROCOS.
The plan is to have a user space rt-application calling the Igh master.

Does it exist a procedure for how to get this working?

I have tried to read through the mail archive and the examples, but have
only found piecewise information.
   I have found mails mentioning patching of driver connecting Etherlab
master to user space
   It seems to be special lib libetherkat_rtdm.so

Hope someone can help :-)

Best regards
Steffen Dalgard
SINTEF ICT