[etherlab-users] etherlab dc sync check

Jun Yuan j.yuan at rtleaders.com
Mon Jan 6 22:55:43 CET 2014

After talking with Martin, I realized his improvement has been done to
the default trunk of the repository since 2011, yet still not in the
stable-1.5 branch, which I'm using. I wonder why this has not been
merged into stable-1.5 branch in such a long time. Using cycles would
indeed improve the calculation, as Martin did, yet I still prefer to
do it straightly by comparing the system time of the slave and the
app_time when the read datagram is sent.

mailto: j.yuan at rtleaders.com