[etherlab-users] Fixing some troubles with 'ethercat download' command for SDO complete access

Stefan Laufmann Stefan.Laufmann at itpower.de
Thu Mar 19 16:31:33 CET 2015

Hello,

I am using the ethercat binary to issue some EtherCAT commands from the command line. As I tried to use the 'ethercat download' to submit a SDO value via complete access I encountered a segmentation fault. After a short analysis I am convinced that this was caused by accessing an array index which was out of bounds and attached to this mail you will find a patch file for that (it affects the CommandDownload.cpp file).

I want to thank you all for the impressive and ongoing work and support on this piece of software and if you have any questions regarding this patch I will try to answer them.

Best regards,
Stefan Laufmann

Stefan Laufmann

ITPower Solutions GmbH