[etherlab-users] SDO transfer aborted

Alyssa Wells Alyssa.Wells at custom-pak.com
Mon May 9 16:37:15 CEST 2016

Using the EtherCAT Master to talk to a Kollmorgen AKD drive with quite a bit of success. When I try to set up some of the PDOs, I get an error message.

This command:
sudo ethercat -p0 -t uint32 download 0x1602 1 0x60400010

Produces the following errors:

(the first time it is run)
SDO transfer aborted with code 0x06040041: The object cannot be mapped into the PDO

(any subsequent times it is run)
SDO transfer aborted with code 0x08000022: Data cannot be transferred or stored to the application because of the present device state

If anyone has any insight into why this is happening, I would really appreciate the input. Thanks!

Alyssa Wells
Automation Technician
Custom-Pak, Inc.
www.custom-pak.com