[etherlab-users] Unknown xml configuration

carlos_jimenez carlos_jimenez at encopim.com
Wed Sep 28 12:01:13 CEST 2016

Hello,

I have tried applying the configuration to the watchdog, but I get the
same result. I can read a correct value on input through the ethercat
tool upload (with SDOs), but I cannot get this value with PDOs, I
receive just 0.
The EEPROM configuration should be done by the vendor, but it is
possible to put it again with the master?

Thank you and best regards