[etherlab-users] ETHERCAT Bus Coupler Question

aj ajhabitat at gmail.com
Wed Jan 10 06:20:45 CET 2018

Hi! Mike,

Please send me some details on the Leadshine.
My intention was to get going a solid component set without much
hassle.Later work on cutting cost by working on less expensive items Like
you suggest.
Please do share some details.
It does not hurt to take a look at it.
I suppose Getting LinuxCNC side working should not be a problem for me
Ilike to keep it Open Source Controller as these days people talk about
even promoting OpenSource CHIPs(
https://slashdot.us15.list-manage.com/track/click?u=aab6529d3675bd877963a652d&id=5148ab7ab9&e=b75feedc7f
).
I like it I am a fan of power to people!!!

Thanks for sharing your thoughts.

regards,
ajith

Ajith Boralugoda