[etherlab-users] Please help newbie to etherlab with setting PDOs

Gavin Lambert gavin.lambert at tomra.com
Sun Mar 18 23:49:21 CET 2018

Your custom configuration is not applied to the slave until you activate the master.  After that you can confirm the settings using "ethercat pdos" or those methods (though note that it does not happen immediately - there will be some delay before the slave is actually configured).

Have a look at the dc_user and other example programs for examples of slave configuration.