[etherlab-users] Beckhoff AX5000 - How to get rid of AX5801 safety card?

Mike O'Connor mike at oeg.com.au
Tue Feb 4 05:09:38 CET 2020

Hi Tom

> While we're marginally off-topic and soliciting off-list contact, we are
> looking for a decent Etherlab-friendly EtherCAT VSD/VFD (for simple
> induction motors, pumps etc.), ideally with FSoE, in the 5.5-15kW range.
> Any Etherlab users using something like this?

The Omron MX1 with its very cost effective EtherCAT interface work
really well.

Couple of settings in the drive and its ready for EtherCAT and I was
able to run it in HZ mode and tune the sensor less vector stuff really
easily.

All the settings like voltage, number of phases are available via SDO.

Cheers

Mike