[etherlab-users] Problem of alarm on SANMOTION servo

孙同亮 tongliang.sun at robotphoenix.com
Thu Apr 23 04:03:30 CEST 2015

Now I have set up a Ethercat Master  on an Intel G3420 machine .

Linux3.4.6

Xenomai 2.6.4

EtherCAT Master 1.5.2

enable-e1000e

In order to have a realtime for network,   I configure and build the
master-1.5.2, withing enabling the enable-e1000e option.

And now I can make a connect with the SANMOTION servo 、servo-on and make
the servo running.

But the servo always makes alarm after a several minutes.

The manual of servo explains the alarm as following:

Port 0/1 cable was disconnected or unplugged in  servo-on state.

I had test the servo with TwinCAT, there's no alarm.

I have no idea about it. Has somebody experiences to do this?

Thanks.